Homeopathic Medical Association of Pakistan
At the beginning of 1997, Dr. Habibullah Khan, Dr. Arshad Naz, Dr. Rao Muhammad Aslam and Dr. Syed Adnan Hasan Sami in a meeting resolved that an organization for the promotion and promotion of homeopathy and Homeopathic Medical Association of Pakistan should be formed By the time the paperwork was completed and in January 1997 one Organization in the name of Homeopathic Medical Association of Pakistan It came to light whose founder members and officials are these:
- Dr. Habibullah Khan – Chairman
- Dr. Syed Adnan Hasan Sami – President
- Dr. Arshad Naz – General Secretary
- Dr. Rao Muhammad Aslam – Vice Chairman
- Dr. Captain Inamul Haq – Founder Member
- Dr. Sarfraz Karim – Vice President
- Dr. Chawla – Founder Member
- Dr. Syed Amir Hasan Sami – Joint Secretary
- Dr. Syed Aman Hasan Sami – Finance Secretary
BASIC AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
- Taking measures for the development and promotion of Homeopathy.
- Problems faced by homeopathic doctors during practice solving.
- To provide complete guidance to Homeopathic students during their studies.
- Providing financial assistance to economically weaker students.
- Degree and registration to students after completion of four-year course Assist in acquisition.
- Conducting such short courses to the students during education will make them practical Gain self-confidence in practice.
- Guiding doctors in registration and renewal matters.
- To create awareness of Homeopathic method of treatment to the general public.
- Doctors who have done outstanding work in the field of Homeopathy annually give awards and certificates of appreciation to students Conducting a function.
In view of the predicament of homeopathy in present times, HMAP, a dire need for reorganization was felt. Homeopathic Medicine The founding member of the Association of Pakistan Dr. Habibullah Khan In a meeting chaired by Revive brought together like-minded doctors on one platform So that practical operations can be started regularly.